We are now accepting Applications for the Miss Africa USA 2014 Pageant. The Pageant will be hosted in June 2013, Venue to be announced. Apply Now!!!!!!! for 2014
All Applicants are required to follow the recommended steps below in order to complete the Registration Process for the Pageant.
Once you complete Registration Process, you will hear from the Pageant Manager who will keep you informed on every step you will need to take as you progress through the competition from Auditions, Interviews, Semi Finals and Finals. We will contact you via phone and email so please make sure your contact information is correct. Please provide an email address that you check regularly for ease of communication.
- Applicant must have at least one parent from an African country.
- An applicant with parents from two countries will choose to represent only one country of her choice.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old on or before the date of the pageant she wishes to compete in.
- Applicants above 30 years of age will not be accepted
- We accept Applications from students, professionals and girls wishing to develop themselves and improve their status.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to have a humanitarian platform and an appropriate and achievable community project.
- No Pageant Experience is required.
- Applicants must be female at birth and single.
IF YOU ARE BEING SPONSORED BY A PAGEANT SYSTEM, PLEASE HAVE YOUR PAGEANT DIRECTOR CONTACT US. MORE INFORMATION IS ON THE PAGEANT DIRECTOR PAGE.
INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT DIRECTORS SEEKING COLLABORATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA EMAIL: email@example.com
STEPS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
- Once you have registered and Paid your registration fee, it is final, because we start working on your enrollment immediately so your fee is not refundable.
- Read Through the Criteria and Eligibility information
- Fill out the Application Form, answering every question the best you can.
- Submit the Application online.
- Visit the Payments Page and pay your Application Fee of $100 online or call 240 440 2166 for more payment options.
- If you pay online, you must email the paypal receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you mailed your money order, please call 240 440 2166 and let us know.
After completing the above steps, you will need to submit a 5-10 min Audition video. After we have reviewed your video we will schedule an interview. If you make it through these
first two phases you will be invited to attend Semi Finals in Maryland in December 2013 when Finalists will be selected.
We wish you all the best in your journey to become the Next Miss Africa USA.
We are here to help you, do not hesitate to call or email any questions you may have.